We provide service regarding Accounting & consultancy in Sweden

setup business page title image

Setup your Business in Sweden

    We can help to establish your foreign business in Sweden:

    In Sweden, business operations may be conducted as a sole trader (a natural person), or through a company (a legal person).

    Whether or not a foreign enterprise is liable to pay income tax in Sweden is determined by whether the company has a permanent establishment in Sweden or not. If the enterprise has a permanent establishment in Sweden it will be taxed for business income.

    A foreign entrepreneur conducting business in Sweden, either as a natural or a legal person, may become liable to VAT, employer´s contributions and/or income tax. We can apply for company registration at the Swedish Tax Agency, and may apply for approval for Swedish F-tax.

    You need to register your foreign business in Sweden for taxation, including registering a Swedish branch or subsidiary of a foreign company. You need to register if you are liable for any Swedish taxes; including income tax or VAT. If you are selling goods directly to Swedish consumers from abroad within the EU, the VAT rules may require you to register and pay Swedish VAT on such sales.

    Our services for businesses and individuals in Sweden:

    We provide following services in Sweden through our affiliates, which are fully authorised agent of Skatteverket, the Swedish Tax Agency:

    Business start-up advice
    Company formation
    Online accounting
    Bookkeeping and bank reconciliations
    Fully outsourced accounts department
    Payroll support or fully outsourced payroll managed by us
    Tax returns for companies and individuals
    VAT refund and payments
    Accounts preparations
    Management accounts
    Transactional tax
    Double taxations reliefs
    Taxation advice for individuals
    Specialist corporation tax services
    Property and land transactions planning
    Business development and consultancy
    Compliance services with local tax authorities

    Foreign companies operating in Sweden in the financial field
    Such companies may need to submit annual income statements (Swedish abbreviation KU) to the Swedish Tax Agency and we can help you to comply with local tax agency rules and regulations.

    Employer registration in Sweden
    If you have or planning to have employees in Sweden you may be required to register as an employer with the Swedish Tax Agency. This applies if you have employees in Sweden that you are liable to pay Swedish employers contributions (social security contributions) for.

    For expert advice, Contact us today regarding up to date information for business in Sweden